New Process to Register as a "Volunteer" in KISD Online Background Check Form
** Room Parents Info **
The PTA Workroom will be not be available on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays until April 26 and May 6-10. During this time, you may use the mailroom or the teacher's lounge (which will be available until 10:40 when the first lunch begins).
Not many schools have the space to give volunteers two fabulous workrooms like ours!
With this comes a sense of pride that is well deserved. So let’s keep some simple considerations in mind when working in our new spaces.
- Allow Teachers to cut in when needed. They are on a tight schedule!
- If you mess it up, please clean it up.
- Keep children in the same workroom that you are working in.
- The equipment, such as the copier, white boards, die cuts, cutting boards and butcher paper are for adults only.
- As always, keep the noise level to a minimum, our children are learning.
- For the safety of your young children, do not play in front of the doorways.
- Follow the dress code guidelines.
- Have Fun!
Don’t forget to always sign in/out at the front office when you enter the building. This is for our children’s safety as well as yours. It also helps track our hours! Please sign up for a new volunteer badge if you will be volunteering on a regular basis.
For more information, email PTA Volunteer Chairperson Holly Wise at email@example.com
PTA Calendar: View our calendar of events
About My Teacher